Kilikanoon is proud to announce its overwhelming success at the Mundus Vini Grand International Wine Awards by taking home 11 Gold Medals, and the coveted status of "Australian Winery of the Year" for the third time in 8 years (also won in 2010 and 2017).
Kilikanoon's vineyard in Clare Valley, South Australia. (Photo: Kilikanoon.com.au)
The jury this year was made up of well respected and reputable personalities from around the world including excellent sommeliers, recognized specialty retailers with above-average knowledge of wine, specialist journalists and scientists.
11 Gold Medals is an unprecedented accomplishment!
Gold medals are only awarded to the best rated wines within a group, which means Kilikanoon consistently impressed the tasting panels with masterfully composed cuvees. Being awarded Australian Winery of the Year once again highlights Kilikanoon’s dedication and uncompromising commitment to quality and style that has made the brand so successful.
A full list of our Gold Medal winning wines is below (from left to right in the photo):
- ⍟ 2016 Killerman's Run Shiraz (2015 vintage available at ilovewines.vn)
- ⍟ 2014 Oracle Shiraz (2012 vintage available at ilovewines.vn)
- ⍟ 2013 Attunga 1865 Shiraz (2010 vintage available at ilovewines.vn)
- ⍟ 2015 Blocks Road Cabernet Sauvignon
- ⍟ 2013 Tregea Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- ⍟ 2014 Prodigal Grenache
- ⍟ 2013 Duke Reserve Grenache
- ⍟ 2013 Kelly Grenache
Grenache Shiraz Mataro
- ⍟ 2016 Killerman's Run GSM (2014 vintage available at ilovewines.vn)
- ⍟ 2013 Baudinet Blend GSM
- ⍟ 2016 Mort's Block Watervale Riesling