Fogarty Wine Group is pleased to announce recent successes for Evans & Tate, one of the oldest wineries in the Margaret River wine region.
James Halliday - the famous Australian wine writer and critic, winemaker, and senior wine competition judge. (Image: E&T)
In the Halliday Wine Companion 2019, Evans & Tate was again awarded the highest winery rating of Five Red Stars, signifying an “outstanding winery regularly producing wines of exemplary quality and typicity”.
The following scores were achieved:
• 97 Points – 2015 Redbrook Reserve Chardonnay
• 97 Points – 2014 Redbrook Reserve Chardonnay
• 95 Points – 2017 Evans & Tate Breathing Space Sauvignon Blanc
• 95 Points – 2016 Evans & Tate Broadway Chardonnay
• 95 Points – 2014 Redbrook Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
• 94 Points – 2017 Evans & Tate Breathing Space Chardonnay
Of particular note were the scores for the soon to be released Redbrook wines which are the pinnacle of winemaking at Evans & Tate. In a departure from comprising a single tier of wines, Redbrook will now comprise both an Estate and a Reserve range. The inaugural vintages will be released across Australia on 1 October.
Complementing the results from the Wine Companion was the recent success of Evans & Tate at the Royal Queensland Wine Show where the following medals were awarded:
For details about all the Evans & Tate wines available on ilovewines.vn, please click HERE.